We often allow groups and individuals connected with Park Church to use our building. Please have a read through our booking terms before contacting us:
- Normally, the person you know at Park Church will be responsible for letting you into the building, and closing up after you. Arrangements can be made with the caretaker if this is not possible.
- You are responsible for the safety of your own activities.
- We expect any rooms you have used to be left in the same state as you found them. Chairs and tables in the main hall put away, wooden floor swept and carpet hovered.
- You must leave the room(s) you have booked on time as other groups may want to use them. Please allow time in your booking for setting up and packing away.
- For health and safety reasons we don’t allow bouncy castles to be used at private parties – sorry!
- Please do not fix any items to the walls or woodwork.
- If booked, the kitchen can be used for making drinks. All cups and utensils used to be washed, separately rinsed in hot water and put away. The cooking of hot food is not usually permitted. Please do ask us though.
- We do not allow alcohol or smoking anywhere in the building.
- We do not usually allow ball games because of the risk of damaging windows and equipment. Please ask us if that’s what you want to do.
- Children are not allowed in the kitchen except under close adult supervision (e.g. a cooking lesson)
- We ask for a donation to cover our costs. This varies depending on the type of group, activities and the facilities required. A non-returnable £10 deposit will be required to confirm all bookings.
"*" indicates required fields