We often allow groups and individuals connected with Park Church to use our building. Please have a read through this before contacting us:
- Normally, the person you know at Park Church will be responsible for letting you into the building, and closing up after you. Arrangements can be made if this is not possible.
- You are responsible for the safety of your own activities.
- We expect any rooms you have used to be left in the same state as you found them.
- You must leave the room(s) you have booked on time as other groups may want to use them.
- For health and safety reasons we no longer allow bouncy castles to be used at private parties – sorry!
- If booked, the kitchen can be used for making drinks. The cooking of hot food is not usually permitted. Please ask us though.
- We do not usually allow ball games because of the risk of damaging windows and equipment. Please ask us if that’s what you want to do.
- Children are not allowed in the kitchen except under close adult supervision (e.g. a cooking lesson)
- We ask for a donation to cover our costs. This tends to vary somewhat depending on the type of group and activity, but is usually around £10 – £20 per hour.